Tuesday 7 August 2012

New toy!!



My latest toy - Rowenta oven! Love it so much! This is out of stock, we are waiting our q no for the new piece yea!!







I'm so grateful to have a lovely hubs. He just ordered a new oven from Rowenta. Yeah, I'm waiting for it now, so looking forward heehee.. He just wanna to make me happy, I know! I just did a surgery last month and I decided not to work anymore. I used to love my career in the past six years. It made my dreams came true, and now, we are settled down in Singapore and it's time for me to do what I wish, like and love! Thanks for the support from hubs. This is not an easy decision as I'll be sitting at home and do some small biz just to fill my time. I'm trying to figure out another online biz too. These are the online biz that my buddy and I are doing it know ^^. An awesome idea indeed! We love to bake cakes and pastries.. And this time around, we bake BABY DIAPER CAKES! Please feel free to visit our fb at https://www.facebook.com/itzaboutbaby1! You definitely love the idea!!



Diaper cake for babies! Can't imagine how many diapers in this cake right? Let's guess :) this cake is packed with diapers. Practical yet creative!!!
We need your feedback and comments! Do drop us an email at itzaboutbaby@yahoo.com.sg!! Cheers!!












No comments:

Post a Comment