Sunday 16 September 2012

Bread pudding

I had few sinful meals today. Firstly, i went for dim sum for my brunch. I took duck breast rice for late lunch. And now, bread pudding pulak!!

Haih, how to keep fit then?!
I have 2 butter buns on my dining table and i want to clear them. So i cut them into small pieces and add the milk with vanila essence and egg.

I added sugar on top of the slices and ground almond too! And and!! I pour a bit evaporated creamer!!! I must be crazy tonight!!!

Ingredients :
2 slices of white bread spread with butter but i used the butter buns that i baked on friday night!
25gm sugar
1 egg
150ml milk. I used Anlene milk.
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Raisins or Cranberries or evaporated milk or almond. I dont have raisin or cranberries this time round!
Method :
1. Cut up the buttered bread is cubes and arrange in a small bowl.
2. Beat egg awhile and mix with milk and vanilla in another bowl.
3. Stir in raisins or cranberries
4. Pour the liquid mixure into the bread and let it sit for 15 mins. I added sugar and ground almond on top of the bread
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 mins.

                                                                           Before



After








No comments:

Post a Comment