Friday 14 September 2012

Dinner time

I had a good nap today! And I was so lazy to prepare the dinner for only both of us. Alas, I forced myself to cook dinner too! Hee! I'm a home maker now, no excuse not to cook right? Haa haa!!

Hubs loves xiao bai chye. So, I must cook for him frequently hee. I'm not so into this vege, I don't like the taste. As usual, hubs would say.. Haiya.. Everything also don't like, so picky so choosy..l but I do love vege k!

We went giant tampines last night as we have nothing to do at home. Thus, I bought medium sized prawns and his vege :)

I chopped the prawns and mixed into the flour that I added water. Add an egg too! And I fried it! I was so careless that I accidentally deleted the pics! So, no pic for the dish.

Lastly, I fried the fish cake that I bought in NTSC. I promise myself, no more fried stuff for dinner anymore! My diet plan is still on going!~~




No comments:

Post a Comment