Friday 14 September 2012

Pork floss buns

I love baking in the evening. After the dinner haa haa!

Hubby used to play online games after work. I have to find something to do, in fact he is happy too so that I won't kacau or nag him. I always ask him to quit from those online games. But, u know, he won't listen laa!!!

Same method again

Milk 230g
Instant yeast 12g
Salt 8g
Milk powder 8g, I forgot to add again!
Bear flour 400g
Maple syrup 80g
I didn't apply egg on top of the buns.
Add everything and beat with low speed.
Keep in oven for 45-60 mins. You will see a double size of the mixture.
Roll into small balls and keep in the oven again. Wait for 20-30 mins.
Take out from the oven and add pork floss as filling.
Wait for 30 mins again.

Preheat the oven at 170* and bake for 15 mins!

Tada^^



No comments:

Post a Comment